REPAIR AND TECHNICAL SERVICE IN OVENS
Repair of Appliances and Electronic Products
Common oven problems
- The oven temperature is not hot enough – It may be a faulty thermostat. Or your thermostat may need recalibration.
- The oven does not bake or the broiler does not work – A faulty igniter or bake valve may be to blame, which may require new parts.
- Oven produces erratic temperatures – A bad bake oven igniter, temperature sensor, or selector switch may be at fault.
- Indicator light stays on – In most cases this is due to a faulty or damaged switch.
- The oven door is stuck closed – This can be caused by a misaligned self-cleaning latch or a faulty oven control or clock.
- The oven does not self-clean as it should – This may be due to a faulty or damaged self-clean function selector or shutoff switch..
Parts We Fix
We replace parts of ovens, kitchens and stoves.
You can replace any part on gas and electric ovens and stoves:
- Packaging machines (Joints)
- Heating elements
- Bake lighters
- Spark electrodes
- Spark modules
- Ignition wires
- Safety valves
- Control boards
- Micro switch
- Self cleaning latches
- Temperature sensor
We are a repair and technical service company. Our work is categorized as authorized service. This is due to our approach to implementing original spare parts and respecting quality standards. We take care of going through a thorough review process before making a repair.
Within our talent and experience, we know how to fix kitchen ovens. Common damage such as ignition problems, bad temperatures, noise or excess food residue, among others, can be intelligently cleared. We take care of providing you with a guaranteed service that will prolong the useful life of the oven.